Scherz Landscape is proud to offer a professional landscape irrigation service. In many instances, we can save you money on reduced water consumption and improved plant health. Inexpensive irrigation systems may save you a few dollars in the short term, but they may cost you more in water usage and maintenance in the long run. We offer our regular customers an annual sprinkler maintenance program to compliment our annual landscape maintenance program. Also, while designing your landscape we can design an irrigation system to match. Water is a precious resource, especially during the hot, dry summer months and with the ever increasing demand comes an ever increasing need to preserve.
Did you know?
- A backckflow inspection is to be conducted on every irrigation system annually by a certified examiner to prevent potential health hazards
- For optimal performance the precipitation rate of the sprinkler should match the infiltration rate of the soil
- Xeriscaping, bubblers and drip systems can reduce your water demand
- An inexpensive rain sensor could save you hundreds of dollars every year
- Rotors have a much lower precipitation rate than spray heads and must be run for a more extended period of time. For example - 3/1 or 4/1 ratio. So! How is your controller set to compensate for the difference?
- Excessive water pressure increases precipitation rates, drift and potential damage to your irrigation system
Getting your irrigation system installed by a professional will help you avoid any troubles with your sprinklers in the future. We'll examine your property and determine the best setup for your irrigation system, taking into account such issues as drainage, soil type, and other considerations. We'll perform your sprinkler installation service without disrupting your yard. Your property will look just like it did before - and now you'll have an efficient way to irrigate!
Give us a call today and consider how we may be of assistance to you.