Scherz Landscape is proud to offer a professional landscape irrigation service. In many instances we can save you money on reduced water consumption and improved plant health. Inexpensive irrigation systems may save you a few dollars in the short term but in the long run it may cost you more in water usage and maintenance. We offer our regular customers a annual sprinkler maintenance program to compliment our annual landscape maintenance program. Also, while designing your landscape we can design an irrigation system to match. Water is a precious resource, especially during the hot, dry Summer months and with the ever increasing demand comes an ever increasing need to preserve.
Did you know?
- A backckflow inspection is to be conducted on every irrigation system annually by a certified examiner to prevent potential health hazards
- For optimal performance the precipitation rate of the sprinkler should match the infiltration rate of the soil
- Xeriscaping, bubblers and drip systems can reduce your water demand
- An inexpensive rain sensor could save you hundreds of dollars every year
- Rotors have a much lower precipitation rate than spray heads and must be run for a more extended period of time For example - 3/1 or 4/1 ratio. So! How is your controller set to compensate for the difference?
- Excessive water pressure increases precipitation rates, drift and potential damage to your irrigation system
Give us a call today and consider how we may be of assistance to you.